Founded in 1994, Triangle Génération Humanitaire is a Non-Governmental organisation based in Lyon, France.
TGH provides concrete solutions to alleviate the suffering of populations living in unacceptable circumstances. It fights povertyand defends social integration. It offers support to victims of conflict, natural catastrophes and other events causing precarious living conditions.
It carried out numerous programmes in various countries, bringing direct and indirect support to several hundreds of thousands of people. Its actions, integrating emergency, rehabilitation and development, are characterized by a comprehensive approach of Humanitarian Assistance.
The association designs and implements programmes in collaboration with national and international partners through the identification and mobilization of local skills and resources. This approach aims at responding as closely as possible to the needs expressed by the beneficiary populations by elaborating comprehensive and sustainable solutions leading towards the autonomy of the people benefiting from these programmes. The association adopts an environment-friendly approach in its programmes.
Based on common values of listening capacity and reactivity, the association, standing for professionalism and pragmatism, is an area where people live together, express their personal commitment and share their know-how. It wishes to preserve and value the concept of Association with the meaning of « people acting together towards the same goal, which is not one of profit sharing ». The association is run by an elected board. As a Non Governmental organisation, it acts freely and independently.
ANNUAL BUDGET 2017 K€15 437
ECHO: European Commission Department for Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection – FRANCE: Inter-ministerial Food Aid Committee (CIAA) – French Programmed Food Aid (AAP) – French Development Agency (AFD) – Crisis and Support Center (CDCS) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (MAEDI) - Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region – UNHCR: United Nations Refugee Agency – UNICEF: United Nations Children’s Fund – EuropeAid: European Commission Directorate General for Development and Cooperation – Various UN: Sudan Humanitarian Fund (SHF) – the Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) – World Food Programme (WFP) – United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – OCHA: Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs – FdF: Fondation de France – Other resources: International Organization for Migration (IOM/ USAID Funds) – GRET – Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) – ACTED – British Embassy in North Korea – Agences de l'eau Rhône-Méditerranée-Corse et Adour-Garonne – Syndicat intercommunal pour le gaz et l'électricité en Île-de-France (SIGEIF) – French Embassy in the Central African Republic – Various incomes: donations and membership fees – Various private funds: – FRENTEC – Fondation UEFA pour l’enfance - The Pope for Ukraine – RAJA-Danièle Marcovici Foundation – Air France Foundation – Fonds SUEZ initiatives.
Voluntary contributions in kind amount to K€946 (not included in the budget above). These contributions come from UN agencies (WFP, FAO, UNHCR and UNICEF) for the supply of food and non-food items, equipment and inputs in the Central African Republic, Sudan and Iraqi Kurdistan, and from skill-based sponsorship with Argon Consulting and the Alliance des Avocats pour les Droits de l'Homme (AADH).
TGH is a member of CHD (Humanitarian Coordination and Development) and Coordination SUD (National Coordination of French international solidarity NGOs).
TGH is a signatory of the Partnership Framework Agreement with European Union (European Community Humanitarian Office) and the Framework Agreement for Operational Partnership (FAOP) with UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
PARTNERS and DONORS
- ACDA – Central African Agency for Agricultural Development
- Al Fajir and Al Massar associations (Sudan)
- ANDE – National Agency for Livestock Development (Central African Republic)
- ANEA – National Agency for Water and Sanitation in CAR
- APDRA – French association for Fish Farming and Rural Development in humid tropical Africa
- ARSOW-Nepal association
- ATTsF - Asociación de Técnicos y Trabajadores sin Fronteras (Algeria)
- AYO – Burmese association Ar Yone Oo
- Bright Futur association (Jordan)
- Caritas Congo
- Central African Republic Ministries of Social Affairs, National Education and Technical Education
- CRAED – Research Center Action for Environmental Education and Sustainable Development (Central African Republic)
- DAD Association for human rights and civil society affairs (Sudan)
- FNAPEC – Central African Republic National Federation of Parents and Students
- FOJEP-D – Congolese Forum of Young Entrepreneurs and Producers for Development
- French Red Cross
- Iraqi Ministry of Education
- JORD association (Iraqi Kurdistan)
- Lao Agriculture and Forestry Office at Province level (PAFO) and district level (DAFO)
- Lao Water Ministry (Nam Saat)
- MAHDED Association (Central African Republic)
- MoAI – Sudanese Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation
- MOCM – North Korean Ministry of City Management and Institute of Materials and constructions
- Municipality of Daratoo (Iraqi Kurdistan)
- NDA and Nourrir associations (Central African Republic)
- North Korean Federation for the Care of the Aged
- North Korean Ministry of Agriculture and National Office of Aquaculture and Livestock
- Peace Committee in Bindizi (Sudan)
- Pool Department Council (Republic of the Congo)
- Pradet, Casa Vida, Fokupers, Rede Feto and APSC-TL associations (Timor Leste)
- REIPER – Network of NGOs working with street children (Republic of the Congo)
- RFERC – Network of NGOs working with Central African Republic street children
- Sahrawi Ministries of :
- Water (Water Department),
- Social Assistance and the Advancement of Women
- Sahrawi Red Crescent
- Sahrawi Security Agency
- SEM - Secretariat for the support and socio-economic advancement of women in East Timor
- SODECA – Central African Republic water company
- Voix du Cœur association (Central African Republic)
- WES – Water Service (Sudan)